Travel Insurance Cover.
Premiums are calculated on a ‘rate for risk basis’ where the medical screening looks at the individual declaration and rates based on the age of the traveller, destination, medical conditions declared.
Products available: Single Trip, Annual Multi Trip and UK only. Travel for clients with none or limited medical disclosures:
- All pre-existing medical conditions/disability considered
- Average Premium across Single and Annual policies £120
- Cover available for the whole travelling party
The only times we cannot provide a quotation is:
- The individual is travelling against the advice of a GP /Health Care Professional
- Travel for treatment abroad including dental
- The individual has a terminal prognosis of less than 6 months after the return date of the trip
The UK travel policy does not carry any medical cover therefore no medical screening is required, and cover is provided for cancellation/curtailment and baggage There is no separate referral for medical screening one call to quote. In addition, we also have available the ability to provide products to cover Airport Parking, Lounges and Hotels. All of these facilities where applicable have been assessed to ensure that they are disabled friendly.
Travel Insurance free of Medical Disclosures
We are planning to offer Travel Insurance free of Medical Disclosures – ‘This policy will be available soon and is entirely dependent on volume of members in order to achieve the best group policy’